Raw Pressery Juicing for a healthy lifestyle
Detoxing with RAW Pressery juices? Why not? After all who wouldn’t want to combat the effects of a hectic lifestyle or a crazy night out or a life of indulgent eating with a few days of “detox” to rid your body of lurking toxins and get that sparkling glow on your face? These are just a couple of the big benefits that supposedly come with a juice cleanse.
RAW Pressery, is a Mumbai-based company that makes fresh cold-pressed juices that are available only in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Pune. The best part is that they deliver the juices to your doorstep in the morning. Amidst the hectic schedule, believe me, the ease of having your set of juices delivered to your doorstep is indomitable.
Raw Pressery’s advantage is that it currently claims to be the only company in India to offer HPP (high-pressure processing) technology, which allows it to package fresh juices without adding preservatives, additives, or pasteurization, which is what makes them so pure, fresh and healthy!
The juices are labeled chronologically that are to be taken after 2:30 hours and it comprises of varied ingredients. However, here are just a few basic flavors I have tried so far:
- Sugarcane- Sugarcane juice is a natural energizer and also does the job of quenching your thirst. Loaded with abundant carbohydrates, proteins, minerals like calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, and potassium, and vitamins A, B-complex, and C, sugarcane juice also keeps you in good shape.
- Orange- Made from finest handpicked Valencia oranges, this yummy citrus drink is loaded with the goodness of Vitamin C and fibers. Chock full of useful minerals like potassium and magnesium, orange juice is also very low in fat and contains no cholesterol whatsoever.
- Guava- Rich in dietary fiber, guava juice aids in weight loss, as it contains no cholesterol and is extremely vitamin heavy. It indeed is a powerhouse of nutrients.
- Mango- Now this one is my personal favorite. After all who can say no to the king? Rich in potassium, iron, and other minerals, mango is known for its energy boosting and skin rejuvenation properties.
- Pomegranate- This juice propounds multiple benefits; it is good for your heart as it lowers cholesterol and is also a great anti-oxidant as it takes care of excess free radicals in the body.
- Pineapple- One of the healthiest things you can do for your digestive system is to drink pineapple juice. Pineapple juice is loaded with essential vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamins C and B6, as well as potassium and magnesium.
The results are bound to astonish you. With all the added benefits be ready to embrace the increased stamina, better energy levels, glowing skin, hair and nails and better sleep patterns.